1. What data do we collect?
Swish collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Data is not stored on swishcolour.com, it is stored through third party services, Calendly (Event Booking) and Stripe (Payment Processing).
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Swish with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Swish may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Calendly (event booking system)
- Stripe (payment processing system)
3. How will we use your data?
Swish collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- To contact you via email and mobile. We don’t use either of these contact methods to contact you with market related material.
When Swish processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
5. What are your data protection rights?
Swish would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Swish erase your personal data, under certain conditions. We are dependent upon our third party service providers terms and conditions to action these requests.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Swish restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. We are dependent upon our third party service providers terms and conditions to action these requests.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Swishs processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. We are dependent upon our third party service providers terms and conditions to action these requests.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Swish transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We are dependent upon our third party service providers terms and conditions to action these requests.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
7. Privacy policies of other websites
9. How to contact us